The Problems with Trans-ideology

That's a pretty stupid thing to say, people don't go through an entire transition process just to play sports

That dude who just beat those girls hasnt gone through any "transition process" from what the video shows...HE just needs a haircut. Clearly a healthy adolescent male.

That dude who just beat those girls hasnt gone through any "transition process" from what the video shows...HE just needs a haircut. Clearly a healthy adolescent male.
Most that compete don't get a full transition,they keep the twig and berries..get some breasts..then say they are a woman...it's disgusting

Organizations like the NCAA have strict hormonal requirements for competing, and people aren't switching genders just to play high school sports either

Organizations like the NCAA have strict hormonal requirements for competing, and people aren't switching genders just to play high school sports either
For the sake of argument, let's say you're right: every biological male that chooses to transition does so based upon a legitimate feeling of personal identification. They still should not be competing against biological females.

For the sake of argument, let's say you're right: every biological male that chooses to transition does so based upon a legitimate feeling of personal identification. They still should not be competing against biological females.

This.

I dont care if these cross dressing dudes want to compete against EACHOTHER then more power to them. To each, his own and whatnot.

Its a damn shame to see these clowns trying to compete with girls though. Ridiculous

Point out one that has gone "through and entire transition process" as you say competing against women.
Every trans athlete that competes under a governing body like the NCAA, IOC or whatever else you want to use. I bet that sounded like a smart post in your head didn't it

Every trans athlete that competes under a governing body like the NCAA, IOC or whatever else you want to use. I bet that sounded like a smart post in your head didn't it
So none have gone through the entire transition process just to play sports, it is for other reasons. Then if we are to halt them from competing against women in the future it harms nobody. Good to hear and I know you must be proud.

Chemically reducing hormone levels does not reverse the advantages one receives simply by going thru male puberty.

It’d be very interesting to see if there are any males competing that would naturally pass these “strict” hormonal requirements

IMG_4737.png
With the hormone therapy…. I can’t tell which one is the transgender. They should have to compete in the open division(men’s)…. the female division is for biological females only.

Was this supposed to be an answer? Bet it sounded like one in your head didn't it?
Uh if you actually need the names of individual college students so you can go look at pictures to decide whether they’ve “transitioned enough” then you’re a garbage person, so yes it was an answer

Last edited:
Hilarious lack of self-awareness from the person constantly mad because stupid ass tabloids tell him to be
Is self-awareness defending and supporting every ridiculous liberal idea and action regardless of how naive and stupid they are?
If so, I am lacking …. But you are Captain Self-Aware.

Is self-awareness defending and supporting every ridiculous liberal idea and action regardless of how naive and stupid they are?
If so, I am lacking …. But you are Captain Self-Aware.
You made this up, so thanks for proving my point lol.

Basically this whole forum: “Liberals” are CRAZY and HATE AMERICA and want to DESTROY IT!!!
*anyone disagrees on any issue*
“You SHEEP!”

Lmao at the irony

1 of those girls that got beat by him would have had a boyfriend that put an end to that BS at my HS. Probably more than 1 actually. Sad that nobody stands up for those girls anymore.

Probably the threat of life in prison for handing out a beat down on a protected class.
It's assault/battery no matter what they are or claim to be. Is this seriously what you believe should happen?

Reactions: NashVol11
Uh if you actually need the names of individual college students so you can go look at pictures to decide whether they’ve “transitioned enough” then you’re a garbage person, so yes it was an answer
You still haven't answered the question. You don't have an answer because I don't think a single male has fully transitioned to female that is participating in female sports.

Reactions: whodeycin85
It's assault/battery no matter what they are or claim to be. Is this seriously what you believe should happen?
I was simply answering a question as to why. My opinion is it should be handled in court and stopped. Period.

My post says nothing about violence. At all. Thats your assumption, your words. Not mine. Do you think violence is the only way to keep someone from picking on your girlfriend in HS? Yay strawmen.

My post says nothing about violence. At all. Thats your assumption, your words. Not mine. Do you think violence is the only way to keep someone from picking on your girlfriend in HS? Yay strawmen.
So what exactly would the bf do in your scenario? Write a sternly worded letter?

Let's not pretend you don't default to violent threats to faceless people very often on here

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back