The Problems with Trans-ideology

Most homicides are committed by white on white. You need to check the facts. I am a gun owner (several in fact) and I have a CWP. My issue is with availablity of guns to people who have no business having guns. The NRA just wants mmore guns sold. The fact that people are dying and the fear that drives it doesn't matter to the gun lobby. It's the money. It's always about the money. It's never about what's best.
Most murder victims in 2022 were black

• Black males were eight times more likely and Black females were four times more likely to die by homicide in 2020-2021 than their White counterparts.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Most homicides are committed by white on white. You need to check the facts. I am a gun owner (several in fact) and I have a CWP. My issue is with availablity of guns to people who have no business having guns. The NRA just wants mmore guns sold. The fact that people are dying and the fear that drives it doesn't matter to the gun lobby. It's the money. It's always about the money. It's never about what's best.

Lmfao no they’re not. I’ll give you that the data varies by year and is normally fairly close overall (like 48% to 52%). But it’s almost always more black than white despite massive differences in population size. Meaning the black homicide rate is always far, far higher and no one (not even you) would argue against that. Despite more white gun ownership and more legal access to guns for white people

Here’s some of the most recent data I can find on homicide victims, showing the majority are not white.

How can you see that data, know these facts, and try to proclaim the problem is access to guns?

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Lmfao no they’re not. I’ll give you that the data varies by year and is normally fairly close overall (like 48% to 52%). But it’s almost always more black than white despite massive differences in population size. Meaning the black homicide rate is always far, far higher and no one (not even you) would argue against that. Despite more white gun ownership and more legal access to guns for white people

Here’s some of the most recent data I can find on homicide victims, showing the majority are not white.

How can you see that data, know these facts, and try to proclaim the problem is access to guns?

If there is a gun in the house, there is a much greater chance that someone in that household will be killed by the gun than from a stranger trying to burglarize the home. My argument has always been the freedom of gun ownership should be regulated. I own guns as I have pointed out many times. I want common sense regulation. Nothing more.

Most murder victims in 2022 were black

Victims does not always mean the perpetrator was the same race.

I've never seen this statement match the person's actual proposal. You going to be the first?
Sure...if you are on the no fly list...you should not be able to purchase a gun....but...that is not the case. Things differ from state to state when it comes to most gun laws but that is a federal thing (the no fly).

Sure...if you are on the no fly list...you should not be able to purchase a gun....but...that is not the case. Things differ from state to state when it comes to most gun laws but that is a federal thing (the no fly).
With zero explanation of how our why people are added by the fed govt. Are people ever added in error? Confusing when people have the same names?

If there is a gun in the house, there is a much greater chance that someone in that household will be killed by the gun than from a stranger trying to burglarize the home. My argument has always been the freedom of gun ownership should be regulated. I own guns as I have pointed out many times. I want common sense regulation. Nothing more.

This in no way addressed what I said. Seems you realized you were wrong and immediately shifted the topic away from homicide and to a random left wing talking point

If gun ownership is the problem, why do the people who own the most guns, have a much a lower rate of homicide?

Last edited:

You realize there’s no legal process for being added to nor for being removed from a no fly list.

It seems like what you’re proposing is:

We should take gun rights disproportionately from ethnic minority groups, without any due process

Lol. You need a link when one of the first demands of the alphabet group is easier access to mental healthcare in the name of “equality”?
Agree on that point.

LGBTQI whatever should just be O for Other. They be hogging up too many letters and 95% of peeps don't care what their sexuality is today or tomorrow. *

*No link available

Agree on that point.

LGBTQI whatever should just be O for Other. They be hogging up too many letters and 95% of peeps don't care what their sexuality is today or tomorrow. *

*No link available

What link are you looking for? That gender dysphoria is labeled as a mental illness? That over 70% are diagnosed with a mental illness? Not sure if you’re being lazy or just in denial.

So an arbitrary federally created list, that contains no legal recourse for challenge, will be used to revoke a citizen’s enshrined constitutional right.

What could go wrong 🤷‍♀️

But they can vote? I'm not interested in taking anyone's rights. But the ballot box is far more dangerous then gun ownership

What link are you looking for? That gender dysphoria is labeled as a mental illness? That over 70% are diagnosed with a mental illness? Not sure if you’re being lazy or just in denial.

Hmm... seems most mental health experts disagree with you.

What's your favorite color? More importantly, answer the question *why* that color is your favorite color.

Of course there is no answer as to the *why* of how we feel the way we do. Your preferring one color to another color doesn't constitute a "mental illness", it just reflects what you like.

Gender dysphoria is rare (maybe 1 in 1,000 people have it), but it is not a mental disorder. Just because it offends you doesn't make it a mental disorder.

Is gender dysphoria a mental disorder?

"Because gender dysphoria is included in the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, also called the DSM, it is diagnosed as a mental disorder, experts said. (The DSM is the handbook used by health care professionals as the authoritative guide in diagnosing mental disorders.)
https://www.cnn.com/style/article/hungary-book-lgbt-fine-appeal-intl-scli
But the gender incongruence — having a gender identity that’s not the one assigned at birth — isn’t what makes gender dysphoria a mental disorder. Having clinically significant dysphoria around the incongruence is what makes it a disorder, Ahuja said.

“Like all DSM illnesses, one key component of depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, all of that, is that you have to be functionally impaired by it, otherwise it doesn’t count as a diagnosis,” he added.

Gender dysphoria’s inclusion in the DSM is also necessary for access to gender-affirming care — so for The Trevor Project’s DeChants, whether gender dysphoria is in the DSM is partly a pragmatic issue.

We do need to do more to destigmatize and help folks understand that being trans is not being mentally ill,” he said. “I would like to see moving away from the DSM.”

Cleveland Clinic:

Is gender dysphoria a mental illness?

Gender dysphoria isn’t a mental illness. Rather, it describes the uneasiness stemming from the mismatch between the experienced gender and assigned sex at birth.

Mind Diagnostics:

Is Gender Dysphoria A Mental Illness?

Most experts do not regard gender dysphoria as a mental illness
though it appears in the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition). This is because the feeling of not belonging to the sex you were assigned at birth is not a mental illness; the discomfort that the gap in identity may bring may highlight specific mental health issues in gender dysphoria.

Reactions: NashVol11
You said she's been "personally affected," she hasn't, other than using stupid people to make a buck like I said. Shocked that I have to walk you through what anyone with basic reading comprehension skills might notice themselves
Still nothing but irrelevant, nonsensical drivel. Per usual. The trans stuff is a joke and should be treated as such. Trans women are men, not women. Pretty pathetic that this needs explained to you.

Still nothing but irrelevant, nonsensical drivel. Per usual. The trans stuff is a joke and should be treated as such. Trans women are men, not women. Pretty pathetic that this needs explained to you.
Shocked you don’t know what “irrelevant” means, but responding directly to a claim you made is not irrelevant lol

Smart, we definitely need adults singling out high school students by name so they can be harassed by other adults for being trans

VN Store

Back