The over under

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
On how many technicals coach tyndall get this season,just a conversation starter lol

Is he known to be a hot headed coach? Doesn't really matter to me I liked pearl's electric vibe as well as cuonzo's calm and coolness.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I actually talked with Donny about getting T's. That was the first thing I recommended as this is the quickest way to get the fans fired up. I told Donny to go look at video of when Bruce would yank off his coat and start yelling........the crowd lit up quick. This is a major reason why the fans liked and backed Bruce.......he brought emotion that both the players and fans fed off of. Number of T's: Home 8; Away 2.

I actually talked with Donny about getting T's. That was the first thing I recommended as this is the quickest way to get the fans fired up. I told Donny to go look at video of when Bruce would yank off his coat and start yelling........the crowd lit up quick. This is a major reason why the fans liked and backed Bruce.......he brought emotion that both the players and fans fed off of. Number of T's: Home 8; Away 2.

We loved his emotion and passion but we loved more than anything that he was a winner.

10 technicals on the year? That would be some kind of record I would have to think.

I'll go with 2. Pearl was good for around 1-2 a year I think. I think a T can help at times. Sometimes it hurts, but it usually means a coach has had enough and wants something changed either from the refs and/or his players.

VN Store

Back