The oh we going to beat down Utah State fow show

Loved the fire I saw in our defense. They're young, so they'll make mistakes, but they have the heart of a great Tennessee D.

Offense will have to improve quickly. Worley had his moments, but saw him back-pedaling too many times for my taste. Guards and Center have to do a better job of opening holes in the middle of the line.

So much youth on both sides of the ball. This year may not be great, but I look for bigger things next year.

Don't understand the USU's coach decision to not pull Keaton in the fourth quarter. It's like he was begging us to hurt him. Made no sense imo. Protect your player.

I expected an improved defense but not as improved as I saw.

Upon arriving back to Chattanooga we realized that we left our house keys at Cracker Barrel in Cleveland yesterday morning. We slept in our car in our driveway and I had to drove my hungover azz to get the keys.

That shower was awesome.

I didn't see anything in the running game to judge from. It was jua meh but when you gashing the opponent through the air you stick with it.

Worley did what I thought he would do. He's not shooting for the Heisman by any means but he was solid and will be all season barring injury.

Multiple sets of house keys is recommended.

VN Store

Back