The Official Zone Severe Weather Thread

Souce

-.- .. ... ... / -- -.-- / .- ... ... -.-.--
I thought we needed a new thread to talk about the weather. If we already had one for the Zone, fawk you and who cares!

Looks like the weather may get a little rough for almost all of us tonight. Main threat is damaging straight line winds and large hail, but a small tornado threat is there too.

1586360971123.png

SPC Day 1 Outlook

Also will most likely be an overnight event for those of us in Tennessee and to the South.

how long should i cook this easter ham in the microwave???
just put it in as is for 3 hours
canned-ham-with-jelly-krakus-455g.jpg

I thought we needed a new thread to talk about the weather. If we already had one for the Zone, fawk you and who cares!

Looks like the weather may get a little rough for almost all of us tonight. Main threat is damaging straight line winds and large hail, but a small tornado threat is there too.

View attachment 270631

SPC Day 1 Outlook
Sunday looks bad and could be worse from what it was saying
page-39.jpg

View attachment 270631

SPC Day 1 Outlook
Y’all keep that stuff on YOUR side of the mountains thanks muchly! 1586373039237.gif

VN Store

Back