The Official Washington Nationals Thread

Stephen Strasburg: 8th starting pitcher in baseball history to reach 1,000 K in 144 or fewer gms. (via @EliasSports)

13350341_1415543608464477_3406012808850288047_o.jpg

Lincecum really fell of the face of the Earth. He went from all star to average at best in one year.

Feel for Wilson Ramos. Torn acl, done for the year.

Just before the playoffs and an off-season that was sure to be fruitful after a monster year.

Jumped up for a high throw home off a relay and it seems like he just landed on it wrong. Immediately crumbled and grabbed the knee.

'God Bless America': Bryce Harper's $400M Price Tag Could Be an MLB Game-Changer | Bleacher Report whoever pays him that will have ticket prices for like 175 for a general admission ticket --

It will be interesting to see how the fans greet him wherever he ends up. This past season I saw games in Cincinnati, NY (Mets), Baltimore and Atlanta. All of these stadiums booed him before every at bat.

I understand why people don't like him. If I wasn't a Nationals fan, I'd hate him too.
But I don't understand why Met's fans can be so excitable and optimistic about their chances of signing him in 2018, and then curse up and down every time he comes to the plate in NY.

On the other hand, I don't understand what it's like to negotiate for a $400M.

His situation reminds me of when Ian Desmond turned down $100M and then **** the bed. I don't see that sort of thing happening to Harper, but at some point he's going to quite "ripening" and start "rotting"

Worse yet, he's screwed himself by picking up a wife this off season. No pressure.

A gosh darn shame about Eaton. Appears to be a torn ACL, out for the year, after awkwardly landing on first the other night. Looked funky and bad when it happened.

Here's to coming back strong from that.

A gosh darn shame about Eaton. Appears to be a torn ACL, out for the year, after awkwardly landing on first the other night. Looked funky and bad when it happened.

Here's to coming back strong from that.

Dang

VN Store

Back