The Official UNC Asheville - Tennessee Game Thread, 7:00pm EST, ESPN3

Hey listen up guys. One more thing before we sing. If there's one thing that Tennessee always does is kick the sh*t out of UNC-Asheville!!!!!!!

Good to get a win against a quality opponent, but this is still a bad basketball team. They shouldn't be, because they have talent and size, but they are. Until Golden and McRae learn how to play grown up basketball, we'll continue to struggle. Give Maymon the ball.

Give the VOls credit, UNCA won their conference last season, won their first round NCAA game and had 4 starters back. THis is the best team we'll play until the Memphis game. It's a good win,

Give the VOls credit, UNCA won their conference last season, won their first round NCAA game and had 4 starters back. THis is the best team we'll play until the Memphis game. It's a good win,

I will continue to argue against that winning a play in game against Arkansas LR is a first round game, but UNCA is still a decent team. Better than Austin Peay, that's for sure.

I hope the team celebrates in the locker room and the video leaks to youtube.

I can here it now..CM says " There is one thing Tennessee does is beat the sh!t out of UNC Ashevile"
Go Vols
edit nm- orange balls beat me too it.

I will say that we looked a lot better on defense in the second half. Luckily, the threes were falling.

They're meeting over at Tom Black track in an hour to celebrate the victory. What a mental case this team is. They play with such passionate ignorance it's amazing.

its really hard for me to watch this team. That's coming from an optimistic Vol fan. I do think once we catch on to CCM's style and play with focus and discipline(we seem to have real trouble taking good shots on ALL possessions) we can be a good team...if we get help in this recruiting class we can start to build on something...right now...it just isn't fun....by the way we really need a great point guard....

It is a damn good thing Asheville choked at the line.

They definitely left the door open and we took the opportunity for once.

Look, UNC-Asheville is a decent mid-major. They're not great. They're decent and are much better than they've been in current years when we've killed them. However, we were playing them at home and barely won. Let's keep that in perspective.

The best thing to take out of this game is that our defense was much better after the 10 minute mark in the 2nd half, McRae and Golden were mainly non-existent, Maymon was on the bench in foul trouble for most of the 1st half and we somehow won. We had other guys step up and take up the slack in a year where we have no proven leaders.

Primm was good and looked as comfortable as he did in the Rocky Top League. Good news we had 3 guys step up tonight. Kenny Hall, Cameron Tatum, and Renaldo woolridge played about as good as any of them can play.

Sorry for highjacking this thread, but can't start a new one. Anyone know what I might expect to pay on the street for lower seats to the ETSU game?

I know we got 5$ a pop for the Citadel game, and this was after we barely lost to Memphis.

VN Store

Back