The official Toronto Blue Jays thread!

Hopefully they can keep it up!

The pitching has been very good for the most part lately.

Yeah, the hitting has been down from last year... Wells hasn't had a great year, after signing his big, new contract. :ermm:

Hate to imagine where the offense would be without Rios this year.

An a positive note, a recent poll showed the Blue Jays to be the least popular MLB team.

Hey, got to be #1 at something:eek:k:

An a positive note, a recent poll showed the Blue Jays to be the least popular MLB team.

Hey, got to be #1 at something:eek:k:

An American poll, no doubt. We really don't give a damn what y'all think. If you polled Canada, you would get a much different result.

Thanks for stopping by just to be irritating, though. :thumbsup:

If Canada counted? Get off your freakin' high horse... people like you make Americans look really bad. I'm dating an American, and he's ashamed of how some of y'all act.

Grow up.

Yankees are in town tonight... hopefully Litsch can cool off their bats. They've been scoring about 30 runs a game lately. :wacko:

I think they're playing today. Damn... the Jays would have to play them when they're this hot. :cray:

Ooh, that's right. Didn't even notice the time. :wacko:

Jays winning 2-1 in the 4th...

7118.jpg

Goodness, does Reed still have that growing on his face? :lol:

Yeah, not sure what I've done to deserve any of the crap I get... but oh well...
Nothing. Some (well, more than that, obviously) just thrive on being complete assholes. Maybe they'll grow up some day, but I doubt it. Pretty embarrassing, actually.

The only thing that I can add to this thread: I accompanied my first wife to her 10 yr high school reunion when we were still just dating. (1996) A girl that she went to high school with was married to a relief pitcher for the Blue Jays that played on their world series teams in the early '90s. He rented a limo and three couples (including my wife and I) rolled up to the reunion in that. I got to try on his world series ring. That was pretty cool.

Also, I went to Toronto for a week on a business trip in the summer of 2000. I went to the observation deck of the CN tower and looked down on a Blue Jay game in progress. I had a great time in Toronto. I love that city (granted, I have never been in the winter).

VN Store

Back