The Official Thread of the Chicago Bulls

Great win tonight.

To damn easy it became garbage time early. Still a great win for the bulls.
I don't doubt bulls cavs will be a better game on Halloween Friday,

Now that's damn convenient. Halloween not on a day where there won't be school the next day.

Im confident we may have the best if not one of the best frontcourts in the league with Noah, Gasol, and Taj who would start for most teams, coming off the bench. Just wait until Jimmy Butler returns. We are DEEP.

Reactions: 1 person
The bulls must be in a weak division with the bucks in second with a losing record.
Although yes I'm aware it's early and I really don't see the bucks remaining in second to finish the season.

The bulls must be in a weak division with the bucks in second with a losing record.
Although yes I'm aware it's early and I really don't see the bucks remaining in second to finish the season.

Bulls, Pacers, Cavs, Pistons, and Bucks. With the exception of the Bucks and Pistons, it is a pretty tough division.

Wonder how the Bulls ownership feels about graduations and meetings and stuff - from DRose:

"I'm thinking about long term. I'm thinking about after I'm done with basketball. Having graduations to go to, having meetings to go to, I don't want to be in my meetings all sore or be at my son's graduation all sore just because of something I did in the past. [I'm] just learning and being smart."

FTR, I attend meetings all sore at times and didn't get millions for "playing ball".

Derrick Rose of Chicago Bulls acknowledges concerns for long-term health - ESPN Chicago

Nailbiter with bulls win but tim is getting frustrated with the rose questions in regards to playing.

Surprises at the lack of Bulls fans in here. I guess all the fans of midwestern teams on here follow Detroit teams. Figures that Michigan transplants moved to Tennessee. Michigan isn't all that great of a state.

Surprises at the lack of Bulls fans in here. I guess all the fans of midwestern teams on here follow Detroit teams. Figures that Michigan transplants moved to Tennessee. Michigan isn't all that great of a state.

Marc Trestman>Sarge

:)

Reactions: 1 person
For real...this is a pretty good squad, outside of horrific PG play. Mirotic, Gibson, Noah, Gasol, Butler, Snell and Dunleavy are all having solid seasons. The PG play is so bad it's a handicap.

For real...this is a pretty good squad, outside of horrific PG play. Mirotic, Gibson, Noah, Gasol, Butler, Snell and Dunleavy are all having solid seasons. The PG play is so bad it's a handicap.

Have you watched a game? Seen percentages of rose and brooks shooting? Rose has really picked it up lately and brooks has been consistent all year

Pau Gasol is the first player to make the All-Star team in his first season with the Bulls since Michael Jordan in his rookie year.

Tonight Derrick Rose will play in his 12th straight game. The last time Rose played in 12 consecutive games was the 2010-2011 season.

VN Store

Back