The Official Thread of Austin Peay State University Athletics

Good luck to you. I plan to be in Macon next Sat to watch my Bears play in their first playoff game in program history. Not that it means anything, but we beat the hell out of Gardner Webb last year, so...maybe...who knows.
APSU has only made it once before. Enjoy it while you can. Mecer is a hell of a school though.

I'm skipping the Vandy game for AP's

APSU has only made it once before. Enjoy it while you can. Mecer is a hell of a school though.

I'm skipping the Vandy game for AP's
I wussed out. Just gonna watch on stream. I have to be in Nashville Monday morning and did not want to be in the position of being on the interstate or in an airport this Sunday.

Reactions: YankeeVol
I wussed out. Just gonna watch on stream. I have to be in Nashville Monday morning and did not want to be in the position of being on the interstate or in an airport this Sunday.
Unfortunately, I likely won't be going to Clarksville either. I have to fly out to California Monday for the week.

Zero activity on APSU coaches twitter accounts over the last two days...............Hummmmmm :oops: :mad: :mad:

Also......DJ Montgomery is on active roster today for the Colts

Hopefully the AP coach won’t do as good of a job as he did playing us this year when we face utep in 2024

Reactions: VolNExile
Outside of a couple of those coaches being on the '35 under 35' lists, no one stands out on that list.
APSU should pick the guy that can keep the roster intact.

Reactions: peaygolf
Lulz

Austin Peay

Former head coach Scotty Walden (Dec. 4) – 9-3 record in 2023, 26-14 in four overall seasons

New head coach Jeff Faris (Dec. 9) – former Duke assistant spent the 2022 and ’23 seasons as UCLA’s tight ends coach

Lulz

Austin Peay

Former head coach Scotty Walden (Dec. 4) – 9-3 record in 2023, 26-14 in four overall seasons

New head coach Jeff Faris (Dec. 9) – former Duke assistant spent the 2022 and ’23 seasons as UCLA’s tight ends coach
I like the hire….

VN Store

Back