The Official Tennessee vs. UMass Game Thread, 2:45pm ET, CBS

I really hope Mercer pulls off the upset against Duke, cuz they remind me of Iowa, so I think we will match up well against them. UMass game pending obviously.

Last edited:
We have undersized but girthy big men that rebound well, not shocked charles Barkley would like us.

Might be better off playing Duke. The big white kid will have a career day against Stokes. Tn has problems with big white kids.

White kids are rare in basketball cause they don't need sports to get a scholarship as often as...oh wait I'm not gonna go full racist =p

Mercer playing tough

This is bad for us IMO. Duke will likely squeeze this one out and get their "scare" for the tournament out of the way. They will be more focused on Sunday now I am afraid. I still think we can play with them IF we win today and IF we bring our A game.

This is bad for us IMO. Duke will likely squeeze this one out and get their "scare" for the tournament out of the way. They will be more focused on Sunday now I am afraid. I still think we can play with them IF we win today and IF we bring our A game.

They look pretty weak down low

Scratch the above....hope Stokes can guard Mercer's big guy butter than the Huckleberry from Iowa...

VN Store

Back