The Official Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 4:00pm ET, ESPN

Pressey had a decent look and I don't blame him for taking it but you can throw up an airball right there.

Pressey has blown 4 games for us on last second shots. He should NEVER shoot the final shot. I don't care if he's 2 feet from the rim open. Under 20 seconds he cant hit sh.it.

Great win. Of course Bama throws in a BS 3 as time expires. Really would have been nice if UGA could have pulled that one out.

Ga got fouled and no call that led to the turnover but an incredible march madness three, that might have hot them in

An awesome win and a big ole thank ye to Yankee_Vol for consistently starting these awesome threads. Go Vols!

Offtopic again: I can confirm that the Cool Ranch Locos Tacos that we talked about a few pages back are f***ing delicious.

Ummmm..... I'd rather have to play Thursday and then Bama on Friday then have to play Mizzou again. No thank you

At least in the latter scenario you're for sure playing on Friday and going out at the hands of decent competition. Being forced to play on Thursday offers no such guarantees.

I know you root for both, so who were you pulling for today?

I told a guy at work today I would like to see UT win. Mizzou was in anyway. A win ensured the Vols go to the show. My wife didn't buy my story. lol

VN Store

Back