The Official Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 pm ET, SEC Network Alt.

I haven't liked the injury excuse all year. But the D line was SEVERELY undersized today. This team is basically limping toward the finish line this season.

I think the real question has to be WHY ALL THE INJURIES this season? Something wasn't done right in the offseason getting this team physically ready for 2016

Reactions: 3 people
This is Butch ball at its finest. Unable to blow out a terrible team. Letting them dominate Tennessee on the ground.

Kentucky has no business scoring 36 points on anyone.

08110_cio_PshAgenda_01.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
Why are people complaining? We handled UK pretty easily.. The same UK that best msu. We took our foot off the gas late in the 3rd/early in the 4th.. Butch doesn't care if we "covered".

After being here and watching live I believe our offense looked better today. Our defense was horrible, but stopped them just enough. On a side note, there are some beautiful Vol girls at Neyland!

Why are people complaining? We handled UK pretty easily.. The same UK that best msu. We took our foot off the gas late in the 3rd/early in the 4th.. Butch doesn't care if we "covered".

Some people are the glass is half empty, or want to find anything to complain about even when the result is good.
Holy cow I predicted Vols win 49-26, and I'm pretty amazed that I did get the exact amount right for Vols points.

Reactions: 1 person

Ethical or not he should have got another 20+ points or not. Saban ain't happy unless his offense completely obliterates his competition.

Kentucky rushed for 443 yards in its loss to Tennessee. Entering today, teams were 30-0 when rushing for 400 yards in a game this season.

Some people are the glass is half empty, or want to find anything to complain about even when the result is good.
Holy cow I predicted Vols win 49-26, and I'm pretty amazed that I did get the exact amount right for Vols points.

Did you win the contest ?

VN Store

Back