The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 1:00pm ET(03/15/14), ABC

GBO!

Also, a majority in the stands will be pulling for Tennessee today. Kentucky or Georgia don't want no part of Florida so that has to be a good thing I guess.

Something I've noticed (not being a regular Atlanta guest) is Buckhead is not the same as Bankhead (even though I was told it was.....I guess they didn't like me too much) :D

I feel like Brian in the movie Half-Baked with his Jerry Garcia in a bag. Except I have a Antonio Barton in a bag. Antonio, we really need you man!

Something I've noticed (not being a regular Atlanta guest) is Buckhead is not the same as Bankhead (even though I was told it was.....I guess they didn't like me too much) :D

:lol: TI is from Bankhead. Tyler Perry lives in Buckhead. Not even close.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Congrats on you guys making the Big Dance. I don't mind having a more schools from the state in

If there are any two parts as opposite from one another, it is buckhead and Bankhead

Reactions: 1 person
Love the confidence, Freak. You must've talked to my hubby because he has already predicted the upset.:)

Actually I'm hopeful, but far from confident. Our best chance is if Florida is a little complacent, thinking more about their number one see than their matchup against us. Regardless, hopefully it will be a good game.

VN Store

Back