The Official Tennessee vs. Chaminade Game Thread, 2:30 EST, ESPNU

Not the first time I have been called a bad influence!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Basketball causes me to have heart attacks. For example, that game against Duke. We are a 12 point dog, they up by 10 and have the ball with some yahoo out there dribbling at the top of the circle for the last ten seconds. You know there are a bunch of guys over in North Carolina screaming “SHOOOOOOOOOT” at their television sets. I can’t handle that much tension in my life.

can't watch the game, but i've been checking the box score. maymon is 0-1 from the field with no rebounds... please tell me he did not get injured?

in regards to the mic'd up moment... that was hilarious... "man theyre hitting threes like... (why cant i think of a hilarious analogy...) ...man its like 80 percent"

Reactions: 1 person
can't watch the game, but i've been checking the box score. maymon is 0-1 from the field with no rebounds... please tell me he did not get injured?

He left the program, and put in papers to transfer to the University of Hawaii given his success yesterday.

Basketball causes me to have heart attacks. For example, that game against Duke. We are a 12 point dog, they up by 10 and have the ball with some yahoo out there dribbling at the top of the circle for the last ten seconds. You know there are a bunch of guys over in North Carolina screaming “SHOOOOOOOOOT” at their television sets. I can’t handle that much tension in my life.

I understand. A lot of times it comes down to fouling or letting the clock run out! Its a tough deal for sure.

Very sore, slight pull, bruised, tired. Nothing serious. Play 2min

I heard the first five minutes on the radio. He started but was limping. I think it is just tired, beat-up from that war yesterday. And they weren't going to need him today. They tipped at 9:00 in the morning yesterday Maui time. And I think today was either the same or maybe even 8:00 in the morning. Three games in three days is hard on the body.

Gosh, guys, 'Zo seriously "represents". I cannot express how impressive this hire is looking!! He is EXACTLY what we need at this moment in time. Love his post games.......another really cool thing is how much the announcers like him because he is so solid and true.

Last edited:
Tennessee Volunteers: 2-2

vs.

Chaminade Silverswords 0-2

2:30 PM ET, November 23, 2011
Lahaina Civic Center, Maui, HI

Points Rebounds Assists
TENN Golden 18.3 Maymon 11.8 Golden 7.3
CHAM Coulibaly 13.0 Coulibaly 4.0 Bailey 5.0

Vols look to rebound after 2 straight losses against ranked opponents

Glad I finnaly saw this posted.... I though Tennessee was playing Sha na na na :whistling:

VN Store

Back