The Official Tennessee vs. #7 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Georgia's coaches are sandbagging with their offense. They're wanting to save Butch's job so they can coach against him again next year.

Me and my bro would always joke during Fulmers last year's that east teams would draw straws to see who would have to lose to TN to keep the coach around.

Because since QD arrived on campus they didn't prep him like they should have been doing. Just like earlier this year coach said JG hasn't run whatever play in practice so he didn't feel comfortable getting him too. JG didn't just step onto campus. They are helping the backups out, it was all Dobbs or die.

Its on the coaches a ton for sure. Some of it is mental. He looks rattled. He doesn't make good decisions or have touch. Idk how much the coaching will fix that. He has been here three years.

This game has been a joy for my wife to sit through a whole Tennessee game for thie first time. 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

Because since QD arrived on campus they didn't prep him like they should have been doing. Just like earlier this year coach said JG hasn't run whatever play in practice so he didn't feel comfortable getting him too. JG didn't just step onto campus. They are helping the backups out, it was all Dobbs or die.

what the **** ever! he's just trash! we can all see it. he had all offseason. get the **** outta here with this trash!

If JG doesn't come in now, either Coach is really as stubborn as many say or JG is far less ready than any of us know.

we will never know because there is nobody on our sideline(coaches) that has the mentality to make that call.

Nothing will change with a full Neyland. They measure money. Fans demonstrate there approval when it's full.

VN Store

Back