The Official Tennessee vs. #6 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30pm ET (10/05/13), CBS

Whether pig was in possession as he crossed the plane notwithstanding, the officiating at this game was some of the poorest. I have seen this season. Georgia was holding on the line, in the backfield and downfield all day. That call in the 4th for unnecessary roughness on UT was crap

Reactions: 1 person
This is the performance we needed to happen, a win woulda been better (duh), but you have to know the recruits were electrified at Neyland Stadium today! I know I was electrified and I've been sitting on my ass at home for many hours today.

Reactions: 1 person
After tonight, USCe is nervous. Mizzu, Aubie, Vandy and UK are scared.

And I would imagine Alabama is taking notice as well. I would be willing to bet Saban and company will be reviewing the game tapes from this one real careful like.

Today's game should be concerning to everyone on our schedule, not just the unranked teams.

We had a microscope on us by the refs all night. How does Butch get that unsportsmanlike call when Muschamp goes off like that every play?

Reactions: 4 people
Just finished watching the game. I'm so,! I don't even know! I feel sick. Will I ever see a big win? That was my 30th game since becoming a fan, it feels like 30 losses. What a depressing weekend it has been so far.

Just finished watching the game. I'm so,! I don't even know! I feel sick. Will I ever see a big win? That was my 30th game since becoming a fan, it feels like 30 losses. What a depressing weekend it has been so far.

Hang in there, we are getting better. They will come!

30th game? This was the most exciting game I can remember watching in a decade. Just imagine when CBJ gets the talent he wants. The boys played great tonight! Proud to be a Vol!

Ok. I joined in September 09 and you in January of 10! Look it up bud! You kept saying all day its over. Why do you watch? Like I said earlier you're just another keyboard commando that thinks you're tough as nails behind your computer! I don't mind a good debate, bit you crossed a line when you called me a dumbass without knowing me. I'll troll you every time I get a chance from now on.

I would like a debate, so far you have only furthered my already established opinion of you. Keyboard commando? Oh boy.

I would like a debate, so far you have only furthered my already established opinion of you. Keyboard commando? Oh boy.

You don't even know me. I don't know you either. Yet you call me a dumbass when I ask why you watch the games. How many times did you put down the Vols today? Why did you resort to name calling with a fellow Vol fan? You are a keyboard commando with your name calling on an internet message board. You acted like ole Verne and Gary D all game because you sounded just like them.

I was there and I have to say that was absolutely the loudest I have ever ever experienced at Neyland - or anywhere else for the matter! At one point, I just looked at the 100 thousand-strong crowd all on their feet making as much noise as they could trying to help those kids both emotionally and by causing turmoil for the Dawgs' offense; at the defensive players on the field so inspired and committed; and at their teammates on the sidelines cheering and jumping and being so totally in the game and sooooo into doing what they could to help their teammates; at the coaches coaching, encouraging, and believing in their players; and well...I confess...my eyes kinda started leaking - dang allergies! :) I was as proud at that moment as I have ever been to be a part of the Volnation! :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
I was there and I have to say that was absolutely the loudest I have ever ever experienced at Neyland - or anywhere else for the matter! At one point, I just looked at the 100 thousand-strong crowd all on their feet making as much noise as they could trying to help those kids both emotionally and by causing turmoil for the Dawgs' offense; at the defensive players on the field so inspired and committed; and at their teammates on the sidelines cheering and jumping and being so totally in the game and sooooo into doing what they could to help their teammates; at the coaches coaching, encouraging, and believing in their players; and well...I confess...my eyes kinda started leaking - dang allergies! :) I was as proud at that moment as I have ever been to be a part of the Volnation! :rock:
did what i could. i still can't talk.

VN Store

Back