The Official Tennessee vs. #1 Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN

This year's Tennessee team couldn't score with a fat, ugly whore. No offense to fat, ugly whores.

So it is life and death or no.... Because all my UK friends just talk BBall like a life or death event. Won't do anything on Gameday etc. They disappear when football rolls around though.

Lol. You are trying. Much different game. Much more competitive because that is where you make the money.

Was an honest question. Didn't think so many UT fans take offense to it. UT's better program is football. UKs is basketball. Simply based off titles, wins, and the achievements, was making a point. I'm sure you can say theres differences in the level of play, or the obvious difference in sports. But wasn't meant to be complex thought though.

To be fair, could you not say the same about a majority of UT football fans ?

Not really. I'm not so caught up that if we lose I'm gonna be pissed and complain about it for days on end. I love football and all but it is just a game. Kinda like basketball or at least it should be. This is all in good fun because not too many UK fans can you talk to without them screaming the praises of BBall over and over again.

Ohhh no, he might post another long thread again whining about how he's treated here.

I don't care what kind of night you have.

Awwwww. Someone's wound tight...like always. Looks like someone needs a passy and some warm milk. Oh my, I had a long post explaining myself. Vsf is going to make fun of me. Oh no, he is reverting back to middle school. Look, honestly I'm done with your trash. No matter how much of a tough guy you want to act like on hear, have a good night fellow vol fan. Whether you wish the same to me. Hugs

Was an honest question. Didn't think so many UT fans take offense to it. UT's better program is football. UKs is basketball. Simply based off titles, wins, and the achievements, was making a point. I'm sure you can say theres differences in the level of play, or the obvious difference in sports. But wasn't meant to be complex thought though.

Can you answer the question of if it is life or death for you with BBall. All I actualy care about really? UK is very good at basketball but I support all of my programs in sports not just BBall like some UK fans (not naming you as one). Notice less Uk fans in the months of June- November and then they start to pop up.

I agree. Tyndall can coach and he gets effort from his players. Wish he would have had the talent Martin had. Hopefully he gets some good recruits.

He had a good gameplan tonight just didnt have the horses. A few made shots and a dominant post player this game might have been a lot different

VN Store

Back