The Official Tennessee vs. #1 Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN

If ut only had a couple decent big men and some quality depth on the bench, this could have been a close game. Hopefully Tyndall can recruit some quality depth and the big men can gain some muscle over the off-season. I love watching ut basketball and hope for better times in the future, Go Vols!

Those UT fans saying basketball is just a void until football season, please stop trying to speak for all of us.

Some of us actually like it and want to win.

I agree but have always known our Administration really does not give a rats azz about basketball.

Freak, if you don't want UK fans in threads that definitely pertain to us because they are in the vol bball forum then I'd expect the same treatment to ut fans who spew idiocy in non-ur threads in the ncaa forum.

Ya, we should definitely start removing Vol fans from a site called volnation...

Those UT fans saying basketball is just a void until football season, please stop trying to speak for all of us.

Some of us actually like it and want to win.

I like it (see my avatar?) and want to win too-even women's sports. However, football is king. We know it, they know it and everybody else knows it. We could beat Alabama's basketball team every year and 99% of the fan base would not be satisfied.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back