The Official Tennessee vs. #1 Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN

Depends. McCat has been here since 2005. Longer than a lot of you all. You all should know he's done something right (or wrong lol) by lasting so long here. We get one or two days a year where we beat you all in a sport the majority of TN doesn't care about too much. He's doing a good job of annoying you guys.

You're dodging the question. You know any of us would get bounced off a UK board for doing the same thing.

Insert any guards name in the NCAA.

and every guard should get called for it. Harrisons do it too.

You're dodging the question. You know any of us would get bounced off a UK board for doing the same thing.

If you've been there a long time and don't go excessively overboard then no you wouldnt be kicked. But if you went in and immediately started making comments then for your you'd get the boot.

and every guard should get called for it. Harrisons do it too.

If you've been there a long time and don't go excessively overboard then no you wouldnt be kicked. But if you went in and immediately started making comments then for your you'd get the boot.

I was kicked off Cats Pause in less than a day without cussing or personal insults.

Wow, I know this will get my another warning, but these refs need to get off their knees, they are blowing the game. Nothing but *****es for UK.

VN Store

Back