The Official Tennessee Titans thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jwyattsports

For those still holding out hope #Titans RB Chris Johnson will report to team today: He's still in his hometown of Orlando & not coming

Thanks for the info. Glad Locker is locked up. Didn't expect him to drag it out. G.T.!!!

He's a run-stuffer, not a pass rusher, but has pretty good numbers for a DT that doesn't get after it. He's kind of a little dirty, though. Think he grabbed someone's junk last year.

Stats:
Shaun Smith, DT for the Kansas City Chiefs at NFL.com

Wyatt just tweeted Locker is signed and sealed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Vince Young signs with the Eagles to back up ol' dog killer. On one hand, I want him to succeed. On the other hand, Philly is trash and if VY fails after Vick has his neck snapped, oh well. The important thing is, Vick had his neck snapped. :crossfingers:

Vince Young signs with the Eagles to back up ol' dog killer. On one hand, I want him to succeed. On the other hand, Philly is trash and if VY fails after Vick has his neck snapped, oh well. The important thing is, Vick had his neck snapped. :crossfingers:

If Vince thought he got booed too much at LP, he's in for a rude awakening in Philadelphia.

We got all our draft picks signed and in on time for camp which is a good thing. Shaun Smith's contract is 3 years/$7.25 million with $3.25 in the first year.

Is there a certain number CJ is asking or does he just want atleast what Williams got?

And does anybody know how far off they are to making a deal?

Is there a certain number CJ is asking or does he just want atleast what Williams got?

He is going to want a lot more than what Williams got.

Also the Jacob Ford talks are on hold.

I just wonder how he will perform this year and if the Titans are considering a blockbuster type trade. I believe he was justified in holding out last year, but this time I am losing patience. Can he seriously hold out every year?

Apparently Reinfeldt won't talk to CJ about a new contract till he's in camp. Also, 85 currently on the roster.

Last year he said he wanted 30 mil guaranteed. DeAngelo got 21 mil guaranteed (43 million overall) so CJ probably hasn't budged much.

It was mentioned on Twitter that we're looking for OL help, probably at left guard. I wouldn't mind looking at Justin Blalock from the Falcons or Brian Waters from the Chiefs, thoughts? It was also mentioned that Harris and Tully are asking for too much money and if they don't cut their asking price we won't re-sign them.

See ya Leroy. I was very unimpressed with our lines drop off last year. He and Amano both were a huge letdown IMO.

Titans need to dial up SD and go after LB S. Cooper. He's a player

Texans just released Amobi Okoye. I hope the Titans show some interest in him honestly. He is only 24 years old and coming off his best season stats wise, and plus he is a big body at 315lb. Should be pretty cheap too.

Can anyone explain to me why we decided to keep our terrible offensive line intact? We just re-signed Leroy Harris to a two year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back