The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Just saw who the pick is ...

I like it. This should immediately free up Simmons from some of the double teams he got last year.

While not great on the DUI. I don't think it's that big a deal.
I disagree. Huge red flag. You're about to be drafted and you chose to drink and drive. In 2024 when Uber exists. Ruggs killed someone and ruined his life you'd think these kids would learn. Most of them have, and we just took one that has not.

While I don't approve of dui, he was rear ended by someone else. The coach and other staff flew to meet with him and his family and were comfortable in making the selection.

Reactions: Vols4us
Back again to value...

Nice player, stretch on the value, especially for a guy playing 2 downs in the NFL....
That's where I'm at in Ran's draft career so far. Taking good players, but the value is lacking. Take a LT at 11 move him to LG (you shouldn't be drafting guards anywhere near the top 10). Take a RT and moving him to LT. Take a RB (I like Spears) in the 3rd when they're a dime a dozen. Take a 2 down NT in the 2nd in a passing league (once again, I think Sweat is good).

Weren’t you upset about not taking Jalen Carter last year? This guy played 100 more snaps than Carter did in any season.

Philly has a history of taking high value positions with their D1 and D2 picks and they have accumulated multiple pass rushers..

They have used their high value D1 and D2 picks on their QB, on their receiver, and this year on their secondary. They saved money on cost controlled premium position contracts to fleece a dysfunctional franchise for another WR..

Both picks this year are nice players. But given the holes at pretty much every premium position on the roster, I'm not sure they are closing the talent deficit gap...

VN Store

Back