The Official Tennessee @ Texas A&M Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, SEC Network

Very impressive win , especially on the road. This team has some great young talent and plays with a lot of effort. Grant Williams is a PLAYER. Barnes is one heck of a coach. THis group is fun to watch for sure!

Reactions: 1 person
What a huge win in our first SEC game on the road. Defense won the game tonight. We played total team defense the whole game. That's how you win games. Way to go Vols! :good!::rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Oh and for those saying our attendance has been bad, it looked like well over half of TAMU's arena was empty. And this was an SEC game.

Granted I'm sure their students are gone for break, but still.

Apparently, u give Barnes a little extra time, when he knows what he has(so please don't say Chatt), he is going to all coach u. Of course, it helps when u have a hungry, lot better team than the Stars say, team. I love this team and our old, apparently underrated coach. I can't wait to see them live

C04bZ6wVIAAYx0r.jpg

Apparently, u give Barnes a little extra time, when he knows what he has(so please don't say Chatt), he is going to all coach u. Of course, it helps when u have a hungry, lot better team than the Stars say, team. I love this team and our old, apparently underrated coach. I can't wait to see them live
hmm nuh ismu unda gena?

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know how the rest of the season is gonna go but that win was freaking impressive. We had A&M on their heels and doubting themselves big time in the second half. A win over Arkansas at home would be a huge start to the SEC season. Cautiously optimistic.
We didn't even shoot the ball that well last night 39.7% but defense and critical rebounds, steals, and FT shooting did the trick.

VN Store

Back