The Official Tennessee - Pittsburgh Game Thread, 5:15 EST, ESPN

Would be nice to see solid D played....maybe they got their legs back under them now.

Seriously? Not chance that happens. Vegas is a little more optimistic.

Vols opened as a 2pt favorite. Now 1-2pts depending on the book.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How can an unranked TN team be a favorite in this game?

Are you serious? BETTER than 60%? Wow. I wasn't aware that our guards consisted of players better than Ray Allen.....since the three point king considers 60%(just him....not his team %) a good nights work, I think we will be just fine not shooting between 60-100% from 3 as a team.

Your right what we need is another 30 point 20 rebound game from Maymon.

99.1% of people have Pitt picked on ESPNs Streak For the Cash

How can an unranked TN team be a favorite in this game?

Vegas doesn't care about rankings, they care about making money. Tennessee as a favorite stands to make them more money, at this time. I would say the line opened up differently.

50/50 on if I'm going to be there or not. I have five final exams from Monday-Thursday and a couple of them are extremely important, so I might have to skip and stay home to study for those. I really want to be in attendance but it's going to be a game-time decision

This is the problem with UT students today. Not supportive of Football or BB like we were when I was in school. You have 24 hrs. in a day and you can't take 2 hours to go support UT BB in a game against a top 20 team?? Seriously?!?!?!

This is the problem with UT students today. Not supportive of Football or BB like we were when I was in school. You have 24 hrs. in a day and you can't take 2 hours to go support UT BB in a game against a top 20 team?? Seriously?!?!?!

Can't tell if joking.

But I think his future is more important than a basketball game with nobody that he knows playing. JMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Can't tell if joking.

But I think his future is more important than a basketball game with nobody that he knows playing. JMO.

I wasn't joking. I never had trouble finding 2 hours to go to a BB game when I was at UT, finals or no finals. It's not a bad way to take the edge off studying for a while. Study, go to the game, go back and study some more. THen, study again all day tomorrow if you need to.

VN Store

Back