The Official Tennessee Orange and White Game Thread, 4:05pm ET, SEC Network (ALT)

Damn it I'm not getting home from work until it is ending. I can't remember if I recorded it or not. I know a replay will come on tomorrow but I hate waiting.

I believe you can watch it on the WatchESPN app or stream it live from the site if you have the capability.

More worried about developing being stunted. But I hear you.

Agree completely. It's just not the same as having them healthy through practices. Hurd hasn't had a single off season to practices properly yet. North and croom will be coming back rusty. Smith is back but he was out a year so he will be knocking rust off.

Overall I guess I'm over analyzing. Just sucks to see everything finally aligning just to go right back to square one.

Pretty much what I expected. Great offensive line, loads of talent in the backfield.. Hard to tell much about their Defense.

They will be a good team next year. We may be catching them at the right time - they are on the road against aTm the week before and on the road at Alabama the week after.

I saw a HUGE drop off between first and second teams. If we have used our injuries to develop our rotation players, Arky is going to have trouble late in the game.

JMO TIFWIW

VN Store

Back