The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Series Thread (Fri. April 19 6:30PM EST) (Sat. April 20 2PM EST) (Sun. April 21 1PM EST) (All games on SECNET+)

That’s ridiculous!!! Ugh, stupid health care companies 🤬
He’s younger than my wife’s grandfather, who was early 90’s at the time, and had a failing heart. The doc told him he was too old and might not survive a heart transplant and he said damn it I’m gonna die in a few months without it or I might die on the table, either way I’m dying, but the only way I live more than a few months is to risk the surgery so you’re gonna do it. They actually obliged and did a full transplant on a 90+ yr old. Unfortunately, he died a few weeks later from other organ complications due to weakeness from the surgery but he went out fighting and we had a good laugh about his defiance to the doctor.

Reactions: greasemachine
My longish shot SHOW bet just won 5th race. I agonized before the race on a WIN bet and talked myself out of it.

Instead of winning $117.50 for WIN I won $26.90 ON SHOW

Reactions: txbo
Maker's Mark and all other wheated bourbons are an indicator of poor character and missing leadership qualities. Be a man and drink something that burns a little.
Makers 46, private selection, and cask at 110 not enough?

I hope we go with an opener again to be the first 6-8 outs. Then, bring in AJ.

That worked well last Friday night.

VN Store

Back