The Official Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 6:00pm ET, ESPN2

I just got around to watching the first half, 22-40, JRich no points and only one shot, is that right? Moore had 10 of the 22 is that right?

wow. They never took a jump shot, a dunk or a uncontested 3...wow!

I just got around to watching the first half, 22-40, JRich no points and only one shot, is that right? Moore had 10 of the 22 is that right?

wow. They never took a jump shot, a dunk or a uncontested 3...wow!

Lucky for you that you were occupied with watching and posting about the nailbiter vs the anteaters than watching this awful game of offensively challenged offense. :thumbsup:

Welp, just finished watching the game...I dunno what to say...dominated by a 7-9, 14-15 team. DOMINATED.

Welp, just finished watching the game...I dunno what to say...dominated by a 7-9, 14-15 team. DOMINATED.

Embarrassed beyond words considering the resume of this Florida team.
I can't really a college basketball team losing by tipping a ball in on their own basket to finish. One of the weirdest and worst ways to lose.

Embarrassed beyond words considering the resume of this Florida team.
I can't really a college basketball team losing by tipping a ball in on their own basket to finish. One of the weirdest and worst ways to lose.

I probably should have kept my opinions to myself last night...you know, "if you can't say something nice..."

I feel for Josh and Armani, Reese...those guys got a taste of march madness and now they are playing for pride, that's got to be tough, especially for our lone senior. Josh played 39 minutes last night and has been busting his rear all season, I have nothing but the utmost respect for that young man. Certainly Moore and Reese tried to pick up the slack. Punter and Hubbs combined for 60 minutes, six points, and three rebounds, that's pretty rough and maybe somebody else deserves those minutes.

Between the uncontested 3's and unforced TO's, we have no chance to win any remaining games. Our desire and hard play has now come down to only 2 or 3 of our players. Much different from the beginning of the season. I think they have packed it in, no desire to even play NIT.

VN Store

Back