The Official Tennessee @ ETSU Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, ESPN3

Scared of a blemish on their coaching record. Has nothing to do with how good it is to take the Vols into east, or central, or west Tennessee for recruiting purposes or for the fans in other parts of the state.

That's why they played Gonzaga in Nashville and hoping to add Memphis back to the schedule. Your poor little Bucs can wait another 50 years.

Reactions: 1 person
Scared of a blemish on their coaching record. Has nothing to do with how good it is to take the Vols into east, or central, or west Tennessee for recruiting purposes or for the fans in other parts of the state.

You do realize Kansas and Duke and other big power schools have yet to play a road game.

You do realize Kansas and Duke and other big power schools have yet to play a road game.
I do realize that it it's ludicrous for anyone to not realize the value of bringing the Vols to the Tri-Cities after seeing the excitement in the area over the Battle at Bristol and the ETSU. Ask Fulkerson.

I do realize that it it's ludicrous for anyone to not realize the value of bringing the Vols to the Tri-Cities after seeing the excitement in the area over the Battle at Bristol and the ETSU. Ask Fulkerson.

And so Barnes didn't drop the game and went to JC and beat your boys. I would think you'd be appreciative for him giving them a chance to play the better competition.

It would have to be played at BMS so that all the Tennessee fans could actually see the game. Seeing as how the Bucs were to dumb to figure out how to get reception fixed until the game was almost over. I guess paw forgot to tell them the thing called the Tellyvision doesn't work without signal.

Yes, he's scared of playing them that's why he didn't try to reschedule the game this year. Are you on drugs or naturally stupid?

UT doesn't owe ETSU, UTC, MTSU or schools of the like jack sh*t. They should be appreciative that UT even gives them the time of day. UT will survive without any of those schools. They just better be glad UT would even agree to play them in Knoxville. Playing in Johnson City, Chattanooga or Murfreesboro does very little for their recruiting. That's why they aren't doing it anymore under Barnes. It's not that hard to figure out.

Yes, he's scared of playing them that's why he didn't try to reschedule the game this year. Are you on drugs or naturally stupid?

UT doesn't owe ETSU, UTC, MTSU or schools of the like jack sh*t. They should be appreciative that UT even gives them the time of day. UT will survive without any of those schools. They just better be glad UT would even agree to play them in Knoxville. Playing in Johnson City, Chattanooga or Murfreesboro does very little for their recruiting. That's why they aren't doing it anymore under Barnes. It's not that hard to figure out.
Jokes' on you. You're the one responding and feeding the troll. I stopped responding to that lunatic for at LEAST the last year.

And it's actually ironic that I make this post, because technically, I'm also feeding the troll as well by even responding to this thread/topic.

Everyone needs a little humor in their life.

460x.jpg

It would have to be played at BMS so that all the Tennessee fans could actually see the game. Seeing as how the Bucs were to dumb to figure out how to get reception fixed until the game was almost over. I guess paw forgot to tell them the thing called the Tellyvision doesn't work without signal.

I don't understand that comment. Buc fans in the Tri-Cities could see the game on tv. I was at the game, but I have the entire game on my DVR.

Maybe it's the Vawl fans that were having signal problems?

I don't understand that comment. Buc fans in the Tri-Cities could see the game on tv. I was at the game, but I have the entire game on my DVR.

This Vawl fan did. Coverage didn't start on my TV till about 10 minutes left in the game.

Maybe it was the Bucs way of saying.......screw you for not playing here in 50 years. Or the Bucs way of knowing they would get beat and didn't want video proof of it in Knoxville. But I'm guessing SeniorDrill had something to do with it because he knew his mouth got him in trouble.

Jokes' on you. You're the one responding and feeding the troll. I stopped responding to that lunatic for at LEAST the last year.

And it's actually ironic that I make this post, because technically, I'm also feeding the troll as well by even responding to this thread/topic.

This. I've been guilty of it, but I'm done. He ruins this forum and that's exactly what he's wanting to do.

This. I've been guilty of it, but I'm done. He ruins this forum and that's exactly what he's wanting to do.

ding ding ding bout time homie.

Hey what's your thoughts on the Cubs off season moves, so far? Bout what I figured. I didn't see them being able to keep Chappy or Fowler. And I like the Jon Jay addition.

ding ding ding bout time homie.

Hey what's your thoughts on the Cubs off season moves, so far? Bout what I figured. I didn't see them being able to keep Chappy or Fowler. And I like the Jon Jay addition.

I liked them all, minus losing Fowler, but I expected that. We were lucky to even get him last season. I just hate he's going to the enemy. But I think Jay will be just fine. I also wish Soler could have stayed, but again, didn't expect him to.

I actually didn't mind Chapman leaving. He was good but not great IMO, and I think he wanted too much money.

I liked them all, minus losing Fowler, but I expected that. We were lucky to even get him last season. I just hate he's going to the enemy. But I think Jay will be just fine. I also wish Soler could have stayed, but again, didn't expect him to.

I actually didn't mind Chapman leaving. He was good but not great IMO, and I think he wanted too much money.

He did and he wanted it over 6 years. He only ended up signing a 5 yr deal, if I'm not mistaking. but he got PAID.

You know anything about any of the pitchers they've signed? I didn't recognize any of the ones I've seen. Besides the starters, I want to be able to keep Edwards Jr., Montgomery and Grimm if possible. Those guys are tough inning eaters.

VN Store

Back