The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

I'm at the game so I won't see any responses. You can send any well-earned trash talk tomorrow. But:

UT outplayed Bama today. Period. Anyone who rips your players pr coaches is freaking crazy. Good on Tennessee. They will win out, no doubt in my mind.

Reactions: 7 people
It all wasn't on medley. Most of it was but the first drive the play calling went to sh!t inside the fama territory!

99% of you all gave us 0 chance to even keep it close. We led a 4 play drive to take the lead with 6 minutes left and still had a chance to comeback in that last drive.

I'm proud of the Vols. Great effort by each and every one of them. And for all of you all giving Medley hell...he missed 50 yarders. He's not an NFL kicker.

GBO...finish out the rest with W's!

Right on brother, I am proud of my Vols!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Reactions: 4 people
I'm not mad at the staff at all.

The kicker could not score points when needed.

Yep once again vols find a way to lose with the kicker not making needed field goals.

In a narrow game which this was all points could have been scored were needed.

99% of you all gave us 0 chance to even keep it close. We led a 4 play drive to take the lead with 6 minutes left and still had a chance to comeback in that last drive.

I'm proud of the Vols. Great effort by each and every one of them. And for all of you all giving Medley hell...he missed 50 yarders. He's not an NFL kicker.

GBO...finish out the rest with W's!

3 walk on kickers have won games in the sec this year he is in scholarship and has one job and couldn't succeed , need a change

Reactions: 1 person
Not to rain on the moral victory party but Dooley was a fg away from beating Bama at Tuscaloosa.

If u merely compare results...CBJ has been no better than Dooley. I know results don't matter to many...but they sure as hell mattered when Fulmer dared to lose a few games.

Stop. Just stop.

Reactions: 2 people
This was the best coached and best played game of the year. If you can't be proud of the team after that, get out. None of you gave them a chance today.

Reactions: 13 people
Not to rain on the moral victory party but Dooley was a fg away from beating Bama at Tuscaloosa.

If u merely compare results...CBJ has been no better than Dooley. I know results don't matter to many...but they sure as hell mattered when Fulmer dared to lose a few games.

Dooley was never a FG away from beating Bama...

Are you high? That was kiffin?

VN Store

Back