The Official Tennessee @ #1 Alabama Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN

What recourse is there for bad officiating?

Reactions: captainsword
After seeing this I'm convinced Birmingham will suspend the entire LSU team before they hit the field.
And they're off next week. Don't be surprised if half the lsu team gets caught with dope next week some time. 😄

JG can't run the full offense, they needed to go back to 90% run and only allow him to make those 3rd down and long throws.

Not happy with Vols losing still happy they've given me what I want, a game that has mostly been watchable and close for close to 3 Full Quarters.

I was fearful that this would be the same kind of joke as Clemson demolishing Florida State, and would have gotten that awful in the 1st half.

No it wouldn't a personal foul.....but Taylor can't put himself in position to let refs make a call....

I don't know if it's the case but you know sometines people stumble standing up and put their hands down.

That wasn't a shove. A push perhaps... But football is getting so weak if you look at someone it's a foul. If I wasn't a vfl I couldn't imagine watching this crap instead of the AFL

VN Store

Back