The Official TaxSlayer Bowl Game Thread, 3:20pm ET, ESPN

Thanks. I never knew I liked dark beer till I got over here. Now, I've become a sort of beer snob.....I won't drink a beer I can see through clearly.

You're missing the Kristallweizens then. But the best dunkels are the small home town breweries that serve it practically straight out of the vat.

Reactions: 2 people
fxobv.jpg

I will give my all for Tennessee today!

As seen in the ‪#‎Vols‬ locker room today!
‪#‎GoVols‬ ‪#‎BeatIowa‬

10869571_758109590911011_8709447994553741266_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Been a while since I checked in... lurking only. Nice to see Yankee still doing the game day threads.
Happy game day is here, GO VOLS!

What happened the last time we were in the Gator Bowl? Smokey turned into the Red Ranger and we kicked Va Tech's ass. We got this.

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpeg
    downloadfile-1.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 219
Here it is in a nutshell. Run, Run and run some more. Pass to try to open it some with the play action. Basically we like to wear you out in the trenches and control the clock.

This gameplan is a major concern, especially with UT"s main run stopper (AJ) being out. Vols will struggle on both sides of the line of scrimmage and that will make it more difficult. Hoping for enough big plays to carry the day.

Just crossed over the FL line into enemy territory...starting to see a lot of orange on the road, and there's quite a few vol fans at the rest stop off I-10 :) . Almost game time. GBO

Just crossed over the FL line into enemy territory...starting to see a lot of orange on the road, and there's quite a few vol fans at the rest stop off I-10 :) . Almost game time. GBO

We've seen flags all the way down from Chattanooga. Love it!!

VN Store

Back