The Official New York Yankees Thread

Nice little write up on George Lombard Jr

Carlos Rodon sat at 94 today, appeared to have the curveball working. Looked healthy. Encouraging start.

Clayton Beeter looked good today. Sat 95-96

OF Jasson Domínguez (right UCL tear)
Expected return:
June or July
Domínguez has increased his throwing to 75 feet and is expected to begin taking swings from both sides of the plate on March 11.

He resumed hitting right-handed on Feb. 26.
“He’s doing really well,” manager Aaron Boone said on March 8. “Every time I check, he’s going great. He really hasn’t had any hiccups or bumps so far. He’s in great spirits, looks good, feels good.”

Domínguez was diagnosed with a partial tear of the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow on Sept. 10. He underwent Tommy John surgery on Sept. 20, which included the addition of internal bracing. Dr. Keith Meister performed the procedure in Arlington.

The Yankees believe that he could be playing in Minor League rehab games sometime in April or May. (Last updated: March 8)

I have no doubt he will end up being shutdown and needing TJ at some point this season

Big IF, but I agree.

He's not a bad dude either. He's easy to root for. Just injury prone
Yea, other than simply being a fan and reaping the awards that would come from a healthy season - I would genuinely be happy for him, personally.

A big year in what will be his age 34 season would put him within reasonable striking distance of the Hall too.

VN Store

Back