The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread

Chuckie is no AP. Neither is RG3 as we saw last year. Had Keeton been healthy I would have been more impressed(not saying it wasn't impressive already).

We haven't been able to contain any qbs lately, Aaron Murray ran on us last year. Stopping Chuckie Keeton was impressive.

Cam Sutton is my favorite player on the team, that's a bad boy.

I still don't care for Worley.

I love CBs and WRs. Cam is my favorite player too, then probably North.

Not a Worley fan either, but I don't think he have a really good one on the team yet.

I love Pig Howard. He always surprises me.

I wish we would stop throwing him 55 screen passes but I really like Pig too. Croom looked decent. I wanna see Pearson in open space more, he's got a little CP in him. I know everyone hates him, but I would love to see Bray throwing the deep ball to all these guys. We have possibly 4-5 WRs that will play on Sundays.

As usual, I have been too drunk to contribute. But how about that defense? And what if bernard king was our starting tight end?

I never said it wasn't. But it's not like we stopped a healthy QB at 100%

That's true. Anyone with any sense had to figure there was a good chance keeton wouldn't be back at full strength just like that. Saw it with Hunter. Hardly anyone is going to be like Adrian Peterson

I am just so pumped about missing this weeks game due to work

I'll likely miss most of the game because I'll be moving.

VN Store

Back