The Official Nashville Soccer Club Thread

Feels like they picked up right where they left off before the tournament break.

Running out of matches to gain ground. Kind of felt like this was a spot they had to take advantage of.

It's puzzling to me that we improve the roster yet seem to be performing at a lower level..... Am I missing something?

Running out of matches to gain ground. Kind of felt like this was a spot they had to take advantage of.

It's puzzling to me that we improve the roster yet seem to be performing at a lower level..... Am I missing something?
It's the same coach

I'm not sure, could be. But I have to wonder how much time the new talent Is taking to adjust/gel with our existing team.

Too much talent on this team to struggle this badly on offense.
Oh absolutely

Just hasn't been working it seems. Can't get the offense going. Get pressure but not getting home.

Horrible night offensively, looks like a bunch of possession players with no bite.

Horrible night offensively, looks like a bunch of possession players with no bite.
Agreed. I’m tired of the down the side cross 80 times a match. It’s not working and something has to give. Look at all the forwards in our clubs history. None have been successful here and it’s the style of play and not the player.

Last edited:
Reactions: YankeeVol
At this point I'm convinced we are hamstrung by philosophy. We don't have the best roster in the league but we have a really good roster. Our offensive production doesn't match the offensive players we have.

I've waited for things to gel, but it's obvious they aren't. This is a philosophy issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: barknoxbrawler

VN Store

Back