The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

If all goes well would not be surprised to see both he and Danica attempt it next year! I think she has said that is something she would like to try and do and since both are at SHR it makes sense.

She should just concentrate on finishing a NASCAR race with her car intact first.

just once I wish a driver would say "yeah, that crew of mine is just a bunch of lazy bastards, thats why we arent that fast". Instead, every one of them always says "they are working very hard" yeah, no ****.

just once I wish a driver would say "yeah, that crew of mine is just a bunch of lazy bastards, thats why we arent that fast". Instead, every one of them always says "they are working very hard" yeah, no ****.

Rg3 was truthful about his wideouts, he got roasted for it. I figure the response would be the same.

Rg3 was truthful about his wideouts, he got roasted for it. I figure the response would be the same.

If Kurt Busch never said anything last year, we may never hear anybody say something like that. Busch has never been afraid to say what's on his mind, and those guys would consistently screw him week after week.

Kurt Busch on attempting the Indy-NASCAR double: "I'm driving for our military ..."

Bubba's in Paris. Got a nice lady with him.

BiOMsFAIgAA58pD.jpg

VN Store

Back