The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Dillon is going to earn his rookie stripes. The veterans aren't going to treat him any different than any other rookie no matter who is granddad is or what number is on the side of the car. I am not a Dillon fan and never really have been. I have a feeling it's probably going to be a long season for him.

why did they throw the caution so quick last night? They let them race back last year when Jr was running second. They want him to win, plain and simple. I dont believe that anybody had anything for him anyway, but why not let them race back to the line?

why did they throw the caution so quick last night? They let them race back last year when Jr was running second. They want him to win, plain and simple. I dont believe that anybody had anything for him anyway, but why not let them race back to the line?

Because it happened mid pack. They rarely let them race to the line anymore unless everything moved off the track and or it happens at the back of the pack. No one was gonna catch JR. Jeff gave him a huge push on the restart. If cations wouldn't have counted toward the lap count than sure it still would've been anyone's race .

Reactions: 1 person
Thought this was pretty funny

chasemain.jpg.main.png

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't seen anything either way yet

I checked ESPNEWS, but all they've got is a big box at the top of the rundown saying that it's in rain delay, but they haven't actually given any weather update or any time frame when they might restart. Does Phoenix have lights so they could run after dark?

Busch became the first driver to win three straight NASCAR Nationwide races at Phoenix International Raceway, his 10th overall victory -- seven in Nationwide -- at PIR and the fourth straight Nationwide win for Joe Gibbs Racing at the track

VN Store

Back