The Official Mizzou @ Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. April 25 7:30PM EST SEC NET) (Fri. April 26 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. April 27 Noon EST SECNET)

They used to. I moved into a partially finished condo over spring break, but just had those girls over for my roommates bday as well as "girls I know at Emory".

My girlfriend at UGA was NOT impressed, but whatever. Ma boys need attention too.

Didn't matter to her, which wasn't that great of her in my opinion. We agreed to disagree. Okay back to baseball. Tension is building in the game. I thought we'd be ahead by 3 runs by now....

A lot to digest there. Hahah.

Congrats on the move. Foreign exchange students hanging with a taken man = BIG no no for young women. Vols about to break this one open. We good!

Reactions: Drewbydoo
A lot to digest there. Hahah.

Congrats on the move. Foreign exchange students hanging with a taken man = BIG no no for young women. Vols about to break this one open. We good!
Was she not impressed with the exchange students or the Emory girls or both? I think we are dealing with 3 groups of women here! Fantastic!

Reactions: Volstylexx
There's your bias proof by the commentator. He's said "just missed" 18 times about Vols pitches. Never once has he added "I thought that was a strike."

VN Store

Back