The Official Mizzou @ Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. April 25 7:30PM EST SEC NET) (Fri. April 26 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. April 27 Noon EST SECNET)

This is worse than a midweek game…Mizzou is a joke
I don't know if it is worse than a midweek game. It is certainly on par. Without the freak weather helping them, Mizzou doesn't stack up so far. To think they got one on Kentucky. I guess that is baseball. I also happen to think we are playing lights out right now.

Chapman - BB.

Stark - Sac bunt down the 1B line. Tagged out. Chapman advances to 2B.

Moore - BB (full count).

*Runners on 2B and 1B with 1 out*

Burke - K (3-pitch K). Burke's streak is at risk. He should have at least another try before the end of the game.

Amick - BILLY FREAKING BARRELS!!! 3-RUN MOONSHOT TO THE PORCHES!!! 2nd HR of the day.

Mizzou reliever #1's day is done after 69 pitches and 4 K's. Mizzou reliever #2 is on the mound.

Tears - Base hit to RF.

Dreiling - BB.

*Runners on 2B and 1B with 2 outs*

Curley - BB.

Mizzou reliever #2's day is done after 12 pitches and 0 K's. Mizzou reliever #2 is on the mound.

*Bases loaded with 2 outs*

VOLS lead 9-0. Bottom of the 6th.

Chapman - BB.

Stark - Sac bunt down the 1B line. Tagged out. Chapman advances to 2B.

Moore - BB (full count).

*Runners on 2B and 1B with 1 out*

Burke - K (3-pitch K). Burke's streak is at risk. He should have at least another try before the end of the game.

Amick - BILLY FREAKING BARRELS!!! 3-RUN MOONSHOT TO THE PORCHES!!! 2nd HR of the day.

Mizzou reliever #1's day is done after 69 pitches and 4 K's. Mizzou reliever #2 is on the mound.

Tears - Base hit to RF.

Dreiling - BB.

*Runners on 2B and 1B with 2 outs*

Curley - BB.

Mizzou reliever #2's day is done after 12 pitches and 0 K's. Mizzou reliever #2 is on the mound.

VOLS lead 9-0. Bottom of the 6th.

Mizzou reliever #2's day is done after 12 pitches and 0 K's. Mizzou reliever #3 is on the mound.

Ensley - Ground out to SS.

VOLS lead 9-0. End of the 6th.

Mizzou reliever #3 is at 1 pitch and 0 K's. Mizzou pitchers have 7 K's on the day.

VN Store

Back