The Official Lakers Thread

If you're of the opinion that the Lakers are not a good team, try watching an NBA game and then get back to me.

As for Oden, f***in' ay. :(

Lakers win again, but Al Thornton delivered one of the most bad ass moves I have ever seen on a basketball court just before halftime... I been trying to look it up but cant find it

Lakers had a nice come back in the 2nd half to beat the Rockets 111-82..Kobe with 27. Lakers are no 5-0.

Hornets and Lakers tonight. Should be a good game. Look for CP3 to drop 25, 10+ assists, 5 rebounds, and 3 steals tonight.

I'm a big lakers fan, but i still can't get over kobe, odom, and gasol's no shows in the finals last year. i'll watch the games, but i wont believe they are a championship team until they get the trophy.

In my eyes the lakers are like the yankees. The only games I enjoy watching in baseball are when the yankees lose. Same goes for the lakers...so could you guys talk to kobe and see if he'll take the year off:)

wish i could watch this game...I know it's a blowout.. but i was looking forward to seeing Paul and Kobe tonight.

It looked like a blowout at the start of the 4rth it was 71-52 LA, then LA went cold

it was 83-80 before Kob hit the dagger

Outside of CP3, Chandler, and West, the Hornets squad is extremely weak. CP3 getting 30, 13, 7, 2 and still getting dominated for most of the game is inexcusable.

VN Store

Back