The Official It Was A Good Call Thread

Terrible call. Anyone who thinks different is a moron.

However there were terrible calls both way so. .. There's that.

Michigan shot lights out from the arch. That was the difference.

Reactions: 1 person
You're a special kind of stupid right now.

Why? Because you do not agree? It seems as if when someone has a differing opinion than you, you tend to use insults and name calling to validate yourself. How about you bring something constructive to the argument...

Actually if Stokes kicks to McRae at the top of the key when the double team comes the lane was wide open and McRae made a living going to the rim in the second half.

That's the exact play that should have been ran.with Stokes underneath to rebound!

He lowered his shoulder. The officiating was bad all the way around. For example, the ball was out on Maymon, still went to Tennessee.

Guess the blatant hand check no call during the same play was a good call too huh?

Even the announcers knew it was a bad call. The whole game was a bad call and we still only lost by 2. Tennessee beat Michigan, but the refs decided a different outcome. Total Bulls--t. The NCAA should be disbanded.

It was a bad call, however, ball never went out of bounds so it was their ball anyway.

However we could have fouled fast and had a shot.

Bad call still ended up hurting us.

Terrible call. Anyone who thinks different is a moron.

However there were terrible calls both way so. .. There's that.

Michigan shot lights out from the arch. That was the difference.

Please, bring something constructive as to why it was a bad call instead of just going to the ole go to of calling people stupid or morons. Brings nothing to the conversation.

Please, bring something constructive as to why it was a bad call instead of just going to the ole go to of calling people stupid or morons. Brings nothing to the conversation.

His shoulder was lowered but it didn't really initiate contact as he was going around not through him.

It was a flop.

Why? Because you do not agree? It seems as if when someone has a differing opinion than you, you tend to use insults and name calling to validate yourself. How about you bring something constructive to the argument...

I did bring something constructive; I pointed how stupid you are if you think that was a good call.

I'll just repeat what I posted in the thread below:

OP, we don't have a more money play in the book than the ball in Stokes hands moving left to right across the lane with a size advantage against his man. That's a right handed baby hook for 2 and maybe the foul 9 times out of 10, the perfect play call down 1 with the ball OB off the left block.

The surprise double team was what blew it up, but even then, JS didn't lower his shoulder so much as turn it sideways to split the double team. He did try to make himself a little smaller to squeeze through the double but did not attempt to lower and ram his way through a player in such a way that would warrant an offensive foul. That was just a flop and the ref bought it.

It was a bad call because the majority of us have eyes that work.

You on the other hand, either need to get your eyes checked, or just admit how much of a troll you are.

I did bring something constructive; I pointed how stupid you are if you think that was a good call.

...Did Stokes lower his shoulder? Yes

I wish that I could be as cool as you and use insults to try to validate my opinion. You are so full of class.

...Did Stokes lower his shoulder? Yes

I wish that I could be as cool as you and use insults to try to validate my opinion. You are so full of class.

No. He didnt. Get contacts or glasses my man.

It was a bad call, however, ball never went out of bounds so it was their ball anyway.

However we could have fouled fast and had a shot.

Bad call still ended up hurting us.

This^^^ even without the call, it was a clean strip but the ref should have swallowed the whistle and been a no call

I thought he had called a block on Michigan. I was hoping Stokes could make the free throws. Those six free throws we missed turned out to be huge.

VN Store

Back