The Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

I admit I am way more of a casual fan than I used to be, having said that I would absolutely be ok with tanking to get Lawrence

Pretty rough business decision though, no? Still trying to sell tickets, merchandise, etc to fans who would be enduring 2 seasons of a team deliberately trying to tank its games.

Pretty rough business decision though, no? Still trying to sell tickets, merchandise, etc to fans who would be enduring 2 seasons of a team deliberately trying to tank its games.
Oh sure, but I guess one thing is why do they have to tank 2 seasons? Just need to tank one, that's next year.

Oh sure, but I guess one thing is why do they have to tank 2 seasons? Just need to tank one, that's next year.
Just put the product you have on the field. You need to have a capable team for the next messiah to lead. Quentin Nelson and Darius Leonard can’t be franchised at the same time.

They completely wasted the best asset you can possibly have in the NFL...a great QB on a rookie contract.
We agree on that to some point, Grigson was pathetic

But also I heard Luck's off coord from college say when they were putting together the game plan for the upcoming Saturday he would say he wanted a deep ball within the first 7 plays so he could get hit. Then when he got to the Colts sometimes he tried to do way too much, never would just throw it out of bounds or slide.

VN Store

Back