The Official Indiana Pacers Thread

I don't know man. He hits that jumper just 41% of the time. Unless he's shooting 50% I'd like him staying closer to the basket getting better looks and hitting the offensive glass.

I don't know man. He hits that jumper just 41% of the time. Unless he's shooting 50% I'd like him staying closer to the basket getting better looks and hitting the offensive glass.

I never said he was going to shoot the lights out, but the jump shot does exist. As I remember, Hansbrough became pretty much non existent as an offensive threat once he moved more than about 3-5 feet from the basket. I know you're more into the statistical analysis, so if what I'm remembering isn't actually borne out by the stats, feel free to correct me. I just don't remember Hasnbrough having much of a mid-range jumper at all.

I never said he was going to shoot the lights out, but the jump shot does exist. As I remember, Hansbrough became pretty much non existent as an offensive threat once he moved more than about 3-5 feet from the basket. I know you're more into the statistical analysis, so if what I'm remembering isn't actually borne out by the stats, feel free to correct me. I just don't remember Hasnbrough having much of a mid-range jumper at all.

I never said you said that. :)

Yeah, T doesn't have a jump shot. But not having one and staying close to the basket is preferable to shooting 41% and making that your go-to shot.

george220s1i.gif

Lebron can't stay in front of him so he just pushes him. Hopefully the refs call that in the playoffs because he should have gone to the line for 3 free throws and a chance to tie it. And if Lebron doesn't push him, he might have actually made it. I've seen him hit better 3's.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd_lsAlTLCo[/youtube]

george220s1i.gif

Lebron can't stay in front of him so he just pushes him. Hopefully the refs call that in the playoffs because he should have gone to the line for 3 free throws and a chance to tie it. And if Lebron doesn't push him, he might have actually made it. I've seen him hit better 3's.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd_lsAlTLCo[/youtube]

That's the kind of call that you MIGHT get at home, but probably aren't ever going to get on the road. That's why it would be nice if Indy could get the number one seed and have the potential game 5 and 7 at home in the ECF this year.

Did he actually push him? All I can tell is that he put his hands on him. Probably still a foul, IMO.

Did he actually push him? All I can tell is that he put his hands on him. Probably still a foul, IMO.

I think he really only put his hands on his waist. Like you said, it was probably a foul, but I don't think hardly anybody is going to get a call like that in the road. Pacers have no room to complain though, if you don't want the game coming down to a judgement foul call, start by not blowing a 15 point second half lead.

Well, don't feel too bad about the loss. It's a great time to be a Pacer's fan. This is the best team they've ever had and they're really exciting to watch.

Well, don't feel too bad about the loss. It's a great time to be a Pacer's fan. This is the best team they've ever had and they're really exciting to watch.

Oh I'm not sweating the loss to the Heat. Regular season losses are obviously going to happen. I'm not 100% sure I'd say this is this best team they've ever had, but they certainly belong in the conversation. Personally, I think the best team they ever put together was the 2004-05 team, but The Malice and the subsequent suspensions obviously ruined the season.

Picking up Evan Turner was a nice move, Danny just wasn't the same guy anymore. miss his presence in the locker room but we got a younger player out of it. He isn't an AllStar but he can play multiple spots and do what he needs to as the 6th man.

more importantly, saved several million with the trade and pretty much locks up Lance Stephenson. Lance wants to stay in the Nap, or at least has said he wants too. Now he definitely gets more money.
If he does leave,{please don't} and Turner puts up good numbers, he will be a restricted FA and we can bring him back.
Nicely done Bird!!

VN Store

Back