The Official Illinois @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 3/8 6PM EST) (Sat. 3/9 1PM EST) (Sun. 3/10 1PM EST) (All games on SEC NET+)

I don’t think Tony was too happy with Blake’s decision , I know their catcher was a whiny ass but we’re light years better than Illinois and shouldn’t need any motivation from them

Reactions: StarRaider
I don’t think Tony was too happy with Blake’s decision , I know their catcher was a whiny ass but we’re light years better than Illinois and shouldn’t need any motivation from them
I agree, Blake has to be smarter than that. You just can’t give in to that garbage the Illinois catcher was spewing. Hopefully we should be able to take care of EKU Tuesday. Blake is starting to heat up for sure. We need him big time when conference play begins.

Normally I don’t. Today was different IMO. That pumped us up and made us play with an edge. When multiple players are having issues with one guy then eventually somebody is going to say or do something. It only cost Blake one at bat today and he may be due for a rest day for EKU anyway. He has responded in a big way the last few weekends.

Witnessed a dust up between a “fan” and a player‘s Dad yesterday. Apparently the “fan” was dissing his son. I didn’t hear the details but I just don’t get fans loudly disparaging our players. It almost got ugly really quick. Usher did a good job of diffusing it and the Dad excused himself from the situation. I wonder if it was the same fan that CTV referred to last week. Lots of clowns trying to get attention…

Witnessed a dust up between a “fan” and a player‘s Dad yesterday. Apparently the “fan” was dissing his son. I didn’t hear the details but I just don’t get fans loudly disparaging our players. It almost got ugly really quick. Usher did a good job of diffusing it and the Dad excused himself from the situation. I wonder if it was the same fan that CTV referred to last week. Lots of clowns trying to get attention…
I wonder if that "fan" has ever seen a baseball "slip" as it's being throw or a bat "slipping" as it's swung.

We've got a few around the dugout that are going to be rough once SEC weekends start.

Can't pace themselves at all and get sloppy by the 3rd inning.

VN Store

Back