The Official Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navarro was solid for the Grizz. But he could never adapt to the American lifestyle. He decided to go back to Spain, because he would be at home and make more money.

I like where this Grizz team stands going into next season. This looks to be the deepest team we've had yet. If the chemistry is there and if this team stays healthy, we could be talking about 55+ wins.

According to my insider sources, the Grizzlies have traded Dante Cunningham to the Timberwolves for Wayne Ellington. News should break soon.

How we were able to get a 2nd round pick for Pargo is beyond me. Now it's off to signing Weems/Walker and Haddadi and we'll call it an offseason.

From the CA:

The Grizzlies traded Jeremy Pargo, a 2014 second round draft pick and cash considerations to the Cleveland Cavaliers for swingman D.J. Kennedy.

Kennedy, 6-6, can play shooting guard and small forward. He made two appearances for Cleveland as a rookie last season after being called up from the NBA Development League’s Erie Bayhawks.

Pargo averaged 2.9 points and 1.3 assists on 33-percent shooting in 9.6 minutes in 44 games (five starts) as a rookie for Memphis last season. The 26-year-old Gonzaga product originally was signed by the Grizzlies as a free agent on Dec. 10, 2011.

#dwighthowardwatch

He is on the block. What a head case, part of me would love to see him in a grizzlies uni, the other part wants him to go kick rocks

Home opener is nov 5 against the jazz

miami nov 11
@oklahoma city nov 14
@boston jan 2
@oklahoma city jan 31
@miami march 1
Oklahoma city march 20
Boston march 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back