The official E3 2017 Thread

Looks like a new Halo game IS in fact coming. Halo: Gravemind. Now the interesting thing about this is it has Creative Assembly's name attached to it. They are the ones who worked on Alien Isolation.

halo-1001690.png

Another possible leak has surfaced. Luigi's Mansion for Switch is now being rumored...

luigismansion2parallax-750x372.jpg

Geno, the same guy that brought you the best and most up-to-date rumors on the Nintendo NX, rocked the foundations of the internet with his Call of Duty: Bloodlines information, tipped you off on a 3D engine utilizing Pokémon game that came packed with a new Pokémon type way before X & Y came out, and so much more is back exclusively on Dual Pixels to tell you more.
All the details on Luigi’s Mansion for Nintendo NX can be read below:
“Luigi’s Mansion 3 is planned to be Nintendo’s impressive visual launch title. The goal I’ve been told, was when the team at Next Level and EAD Tokyo 2 saw the American commercial for Luigi’s Mansion 2 (aka Dark Moon) their goal was to create something that visually stunning for NX and according to sources they have come “damn close to it” with one saying “it’s going to cause arguments on the internet whether it’s a bullsh*t or not despite us developers knowing you can achieve something like on the current hardware specs”. The game uses a lot of advance lighting techniques to create this “living 3d cartoon movie” look with insanely detailed shadows and transparencies. It also shows off the haptic analog sticks, which will resist when trying to capture ghosts. An AR multiplayer mode is also planned to be in the final version of the game.”
Stay tuned to Dual Pixels for more exclusive information. Follow Dual Pixels on Facebook and Twitter, and follow the author on Twitter.

Luigi's Mansion would be a great game for the Switch. Plus it hasn't has a console game in 16 years and skipped 2 consoles, though the 3DS game was great too.

No more create a class in COD. Moving to Divisions which sounds a lot like Battlefield classes.

LOL EA's pressers always suck out loud and this year is no exception! Just show me Battlefront 2 already and get off the stage.

Luigi's Mansion would be a great game for the Switch. Plus it hasn't has a console game in 16 years and skipped 2 consoles, though the 3DS game was great too.

Thanks for reminding me how old I am. I remember buying the first one when I got my GameCube​.

Wolfenstein looks dope as hell though!

It does, FPS just isn't my thing but I will admit it looked great. But there was just nothing. Gotta be honest. I thought at the end he was going to say "wait there's one more thing" and ole Todd would come out and reveal "Starfield" or "Fallout: New Orleans" or "TESVI". A lack of a major open world game they're known for was a disappointment.

It does, FPS just isn't my thing but I will admit it looked great. But there was just nothing. Gotta be honest. I thought at the end he was going to say "wait there's one more thing" and ole Todd would come out and reveal "Starfield" or "Fallout: New Orleans" or "TESVI". A lack of a major open world game they're known for was a disappointment.

So far for me, Battlefront 2 is game of the show! Holy hell does that game look awesome! Anthem is #2.

So far for me, Battlefront 2 is game of the show! Holy hell does that game look awesome! Anthem is #2.

Nothing has me that excited yet since I'm not into Multiplayer shooters really. Battlefront and Anthem look gorgeous, but they're not games I see myself really playing. At this point I'm holding out for Sony to surprise me with something. Its kinda funny, the two things I want to see most is more on FFVII remake and Resident Evil 2 remake. I'm stuck in the past lol

Nothing has me that excited yet since I'm not into Multiplayer shooters really. Battlefront and Anthem look gorgeous, but they're not games I see myself really playing. At this point I'm holding out for Sony to surprise me with something. Its kinda funny, the two things I want to see most is more on FFVII remake and Resident Evil 2 remake. I'm stuck in the past lol

What about the Dragonball Z game? Judging from your avatar I figured you would be all about it.

Basically what I expected from Bethesda. Nothing mind blowing. Pretty meh. Now I can live not as disappointed for another year that an new ES wasn't announced.

To me it feels like this years E3 conference has so far been picked up and put on the back of Sony. Still early though, I guess.

What about the Dragonball Z game? Judging from your avatar I figured you would be all about it.

Oh yeah. That was a pleasant surprise. It looks really good, but with DBZ games I don't set my expectations very high. But yeah I liked what I saw.

VN Store

Back