The Official Cleveland Browns

TGC-Johnny-Manziel-Cleveland-Browns.png

Reactions: 2 people
Is there a formal document I need to sign to become a bandwagon fan, or am I good with just saying "Gig em Cleveland" ?

So do they put Manziel up where that old Lebron ad was? You know, the "we are all witness" one?

I envision the guy at Lids here in College Station answering the phone right now like this:

"Thanks for calling Lids, we're all out of Browns caps, can I help you?"

I envision the guy at Lids here in College Station answering the phone right now like this:

"Thanks for calling Lids, we're all out of Browns caps, can I help you?"

Or alternatively:

(After checking inventory) "Oh sh-t, Cleveland? Get HQ on the phone NOW."

The Cleveland Browns & Nike are going to make an absolute fortune off him. I saw an article where they were standing in line this morning to get custom #2 jerseys in Ohio.

WR Josh Gordon apparently failed league's substance policy and is about to face a season long suspension.

Cleveland needed WR help already. That all but guarantees they'll be taking a WR with their next pick

If I were the Browns, I would take Jordan Matthews or Marqies Lee with their first pick in the second round.

Johnny Football said the NFL teams that passed him over were going to regret it. He seems pretty bitter. I don't know why,he was still drafted in the 1st round.

Last edited:
The Cleveland Browns & Nike are going to make an absolute fortune off him. I saw an article where they were standing in line this morning to get custom #2 jerseys in Ohio.

I have read where Haslam is planning on changing the Browns uniforms and maybe adding a logo on the helmets-after this coming season.

I have read where Haslam is planning on changing the Browns uniforms and maybe adding a logo on the helmets-after this coming season.

I hope Jimmy gets to enjoy watching Johnny play for a bit before he gets convicted and sent to prison.:rolleyes:

Bad news for the Browns Nate Burleson fractured his arm during minicamp according to ESPN.

VN Store

Back