The Official Boston Celtics Thread

Bulls vs. Celtics tonight on ESPN. Should be a good game, Rondo up against Rose. Also get to see a former Vol CJ Watson play. Go C's!

Rajon Rondo has missed the last 2 games due to a hamstring injury that occured during the Thunder game, Rivers said he might try & go Wed against the Nets. Also Jermaine O'neal is out 2-3 weeks with a Knee injury.

The C's have lost 2 heartbreakers in a row, one at home to the Thunder which was their 1st loss at home this season & to the Raptors on Sunday night on a last second shot. The C's are 9-4 right now

The Celtics are 4 games up on the Knicks in the division & are 1/2 a game back of the Magic for the best record in the East.

Rondo came back from his hamstring injury last night & dropped 23 pts 14 asts. The C's are tied with the Magic with the best record in the East.

Celtics play the Nuggets on ESPN tonight, Rondo might be a no-go with his hamstring still bothering him. Nate has done a great job filling in for him.

Celtics @ Knicks tonight on ESPN, should be a very good game. Shaq is questionable for the game.

Bamacheats, where them Knick fans at!? You cant handle the "Truth". Paul Pierce with the dagger :)

Aaaaaand the Knicks are the Knicks.

I've said for the last week or so, the Knicks record thus far is only a result of a mega-soft schedule.

Aaaaaand the Knicks are the Knicks.

I've said for the last week or so, the Knicks record thus far is only a result of a mega-soft schedule.

And you would be wrong. Getting blown out by Boston would have been evidence of your statement but this is no longer the franchise that Zeke destroyed. As long as Dolan stays out of the way the Knickerbockers will be back in contention by next season and will not be shocking to make the playoffs this season. Felton was the best pg on the floor tonight and I was more than pleased to see 100+ against the league's best D.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'll agree with you because:

1) the East has and will continue to have (for a while anyway) plenty of chump change in the bottom half to beat up on

and

2) Still looking likely that LaLa will drag 'Melo by the balls to play for the Knicks

VN Store

Back