The Official #9 Tennessee @ #8 Texas A&M Game Thread, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

I just read that UT is the only team in the country that has played two of the top ten teams in total defense. UF at #2 and Va Tech at #9. In 4 quarters of second half play UT scored 56 points combined against the two.We just need 4 quarters of that type of play.

By the way A&M currently ranks 62nd in total defense. They haven't given up many points, but they have given up yards. I hope we can get it rolling.

Reactions: 1 person
I just read that UT is the only team in the country that has played two of the top ten teams in total defense. UF at #2 and Va Tech at #9. In 4 quarters of second half play UT scored 56 points combined against the two.We just need 4 quarters of that type of play.

By the way A&M currently ranks 62nd in total defense. They haven't given up many points, but they have given up yards. I hope we can get it rolling.

I'll hang my hat on the fact that South Carolina broke a long run on the first play. Beat them just like Florida pass enough to back them off then hit them with a great run. They're probably going to play aggressive on the outside so Jennings has ankles to break.

Lost power here in Jax thanks to Matthew around 7:00 so I'll have to get out and find a place to watch tomorrow afternoon if it doesn't get turned back on. Go Vols and GBO!!

Here's to hoping the Vols put together a complete game against the Aggies!! It will be great but as long as they leave Texas 6-0 this will be one excited and happy fan! GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Lost power here in Jax thanks to Matthew around 7:00 so I'll have to get out and find a place to watch tomorrow afternoon if it doesn't get turned back on. Go Vols and GBO!!

Get out and be safe and we gonna Whip the Aggies backsides.

I've accepted all week that we'll lose this game, but crap on it. We gonna win! 6-0 baby!

Let's get it VOLS! Time to defy the odds and stay undefeated!

I don't feel good about this one.

I just told a guy at work that we've not played a complete game all year, have 4 of our best players out, and on the road against a great team. Everyone (including most of us) is expecting Tennessee to lose, but this will end up being the game they go off and whoop butt.

* it'd be nice

I just saw a rumor on twitter that Abernathy may not play tomorrow.... anybody have any news on this.... maybe the birth of a star we are all expecting Kelly/Kamara may actually be a stud we call warrior instead #wgwtfa#duckspulltrucks

Yea I feel good about the game myself. We have absolutely nothing to lose right now. I think this turns out to be our best played game to date this season and we come away with the Win and give Bama something to get a little scared about! GO VOLS!!

I feel great about it. House money, nothing to lose. I think with Hurd out coaches throw the sink at em.

what if we already threw the sink and the bath tub last week?..

worried feeling all around..

volnation very subdued this week.

VN Store

Back