The Official #7 Tennessee vs. #2 Purdue Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

Everyone on college basketball twitter calling us dirty and saying the officials don’t want Purdue to win and we play football on the court 😂 Man, people really have selective vision. We apparently play football, but Edey is allowed to arm bar people every game and that is okay.

This might be one of the worst called games I’ve seen in a long time.

It’s all over the map and inexplicable.
Fouls are just whatever. But whiffing on guys stepping over the line, on the line out of bounds, missing travels, letting open high elbows go with no review or even call, that's my issue. These are easy things. I could see and call those. But apparently these clowns can't?

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
I think I’m in the minority here but I’m all for using AI instead of humans as refs.

In college sports absolutely. I don’t know why they hire old geezers that don’t have a clue what they’re doing most of the time loll

But hey we live in a country that keeps putting old bastards as president. 🤣

Reactions: spyfish007
Just need to settle down make open shots we will get. Dalton was trying to force to much make the jumper they are giving you. In CHRIST Alone

We can not buy a basket but no one can say we are not hustling our asses off. Just can’t seem to have a lucky bounce or two

Everyone on college basketball twitter calling us dirty and saying the officials don’t want Purdue to win and we play football on the court 😂 Man, people really have selective vision. We apparently play football, but Edey is allowed to arm bar people every game and that is okay.

Almost every single possession…

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants

VN Store

Back