The Official #6 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 5:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Sad to be watching this from home, had to eat our tickets because of road conditions. A complete game win will make the sacrifice worth it. LFG boys!

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
WOW... TV guide says game on ESPN2... not there... not on SECNETWORK+ but called up ESPN+ which I don't get on Comcast, hit the button anyway and it redirected me to ESPN3 and bam... there it was..

Nice start on defense for once. Been about 10 days since we could say that. Keep up this type of ball pressure all game.

Nice start. Aidoo has to catch that pass, or our guards must realize nit to force it.

I like the defense and TN trying to go inside. Hopefully, Aidoo will be more physical this game and go up strong even if his shot is blocked.

Go Vols!

Reactions: VolGirl81
Vescovi playing that bull fighter ole! defense, watching a Florida guard drive right on by for a floater at the rim,

Hope it gets better,

Don’t love that shot by JJJ. I get he made the first one but it was pretty well guarded and you can get that shot at almost any time in the shot clock.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
love barnes getting after the refs more. you are future hall of famer, coach. use it to your advantage!

VN Store

Back